Despite what everyone says, buying a home is not the biggest, scariest decision you’ll ever make. In fact, over the long term, it will likely be an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling investment. But buying a home is a process, and sometimes a complicated one. I am trained to unravel that process and am dedicated to smoothing out the complications.
My goal is not to “sell” you a house. My goal is to help you weigh the pros and cons of buying a home that you can enjoy for years to come. I’m here to back you up. You have goals and aspirations. I have expertise and experience. You have dreams, and I offer a unique perspective.
Through EricksonPNW, I provide Real Living 360 Service℠, which is your guarantee that I’ll guide you through the transaction from start to finish:
- I’ll talk about why you want to buy a home.
- I’ll discuss affordability and market conditions.
- I’ll talk about lifestyles and neighborhoods.
- I’ll outline ways to view and compare homes.
- I’ll narrow the choices and show you the best options.
- I’ll serve as your trusted advisor to ensure you get the best home, at the best price, in the timeframe that best meets your needs.
Once you’ve found a home that meets your needs, I’ll start working through the steps to make it happen.
- I’ll work with you on the offer.
- I’ll talk about inspections and appraisals.
- I’ll explain financing and loan applications.
- I’ll be there at the closing.
- I’ll help you turn your house into your home.