The Seattle area is dynamic during the holidays and these are a few of my favorite, family friendly, events to consider!
- Ride on the carousel in Seattle
- Visit the Gingerbread themed creations
- Last year they featured a Star Wars theme. These events are hosted by The Sheraton and contributions supports a local non profit. The chefs at the Sheraton collaborate with local architects and it’s remarkable!
- Meet Santa at The Country Village
- Visit their events page for upcoming activities
- In the evening the Christmas lights are spectacular.
- Sporting events & basketball tournaments – Family favorite
What about you? Do you have any favorite traditions in the PNW? Please share in the comments below.